Wednesday 12 October 2011

Humble Beginnings

I haven't even started to write this blog and I am already questioning my qualifications.  Just trying to set up my account required supervision by my husband and having to come up with a title almost stopped me entirely.  But nevertheless here I am.

(Yet another thing to disqualify me is that I started the last sentence with but..) 

Since we are on the subject of my shortcomings, I also can't type more then twenty words a minute. Don't care though. I have things to say. Some might even be worth hearing. You can decide which are which.  Hey, I already think my typing is getting faster :)

Is it just me or are sideways smiley faces incredibly odd ways to communicate that you're smiling.  

Whatever, I am not here to question tech stuff and how or why it works the way it does.  If there is one thing you can not expect to find on my blog it is technological advice. Case in point, I just hit the wrong button and thought I had lost everything I had just written.  Arrg...computers.

Well I am actually pretty happy with myself.  I got through my first entry and I am still somewhat sane. At least as sane as when I started...Hmmm...

Thanks for following along. Even if you're not - it helps me to think that you are. Feel free to leave a comment but, as a forewarning, I will not respond to any criticisms of my spelling or punctuation :)



Sideways smileys - bahhh.

6 comments:

  1. Good work Honey! I am proud of you for doing this! You have things to say and they are definitely worth hearing. I look forward to following your blog. Love the sideways smiley...now we need to progress to the sideways winky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, my friend. Humour, sincerity of heart, and your great personality shine through. I love the blog... Love you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he, I'm already giggling....wondering what other witty things I will find here in days to come...no pressure though. And I never start sentences with "but"...tisk tisk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey christine. This is great, look forward to laughing and crying with you, as you share your adventures in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of myself i figured out how to post a comment! It is after midnight and i should be sleeping not figuring stuff out. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Christine! So great to see you are writing! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. It's been awhile :)

    ReplyDelete